How can you identify if a movie streaming site is real or not? Because they might look legit but they might be full of malwares. So follow this tutorial to understand how you can know if a movie streaming site legit or not.
Pirated Movie Streaming Business
From Indiana Jones to Luke Skywalker, everybody knows – if you really like their films, you will pay money to watch them. But the internet does make payment optional these days. Sure, with a few mouse clicks, the Internet helps studios share their works globally. Yet, it also encourages digital pirates to spread copyright material all over the world, and the developers are not pocketing any of that profit. So nowadays it has become a common thing for site developers to build movie streaming sites and then show pirated movies there. So far people are also enjoying it but there are multiple cases where users were hacked because of movie sites. So today i will be telling you how will you know if a movie streaming site is legit or not.
Steps to know if a site is legit or not
Follow these simple steps below to confirm if they are legit
- Check if the site is running on “https” because sites like these means they are not well protected.
- Check whether they have currently released movies (Like 1 week ago) because it is quite impossible to get pirated movies like that. So most likely those will be malware links.
- Check if they have too much ads on their sites and everything is redirecting you to ads, That means most likely they will inject you with a adware.
- Check the stream link if it doesn’t work then don’t bother to check others.
- Check if the site is asking you to download torrent , because usually they package the malware within the torrent file.
I hope these tips will help you from malicious movie streaming sites.355